Friday, December 2, 2011

December!

My Peeps! December is here, and that means our Christmas party is just around the corner. I know Aunt Liz, Rose, and Ellen have put together a list of who needs to bring what. I will get in touch with them and get all the info put up here. Be sure to stay warm out there. Just in case any of you don't know what proper winter attire looks like, I have an example for you. I expect everyone to bundle up just like this guy! Click on the link below:


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this together Matt. The family Christmas party is Sunday, December 18th from 2pm to 6pm in the church basement. Nearly everyone will be included in bringing a food item or drink. We will post the list here and will also be calling everyone as a reminder. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Menu:

    Turkey: Ellen, Liz, Peggy and Mary
    Ham: Kathleen
    Mashed Potatoes: Rose and Liz
    Cheesy Potatoes: Nancy,Karen and Sheila
    Stuffing: John and Mary, Jerry and Laurel
    Green Bean Cass: Melissa, Katie and Josie
    Sweet Potatoes: Ann and Jeanne
    Pretzel Jello: Kathleen and Ellen
    Relish Tray: Joe and Becky
    Rolls and Butter: Jim and Christy
    Coffee: John
    Chocolate Truffle: Erin
    Decorations: Bob and Paige
    Paper products: Grammy

    * If your name wasn't listed and you are an adult grandchild, please bring a 2 litre bottle of pop and a dessert.

    ReplyDelete