Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Opening Day!

Is anyone there? If you are following, you'll notice that this is brand spanking new; know that there will continue to be modifications to the blog. At this point, it is purely functional with little personization. We will get there. Send me any photos of the family that you want and I will try to incorporate them into the blog if I can. Stay tuned for more changes!

6 comments:

  1. Yea!!.. This is really nice Matt!!.. It looks great!!.. .. Thanks for doin this!!.. .. .. Oh yea.. Signed, Mattyboo!?.. Haha!.. :)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! Thank you for setting up a way for everyone to stay connected and in the know about what's going on, even when not as physically close to Minturn Mountain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome just like inventing phones!jk good idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Matt!! I still cant figure out everything on here. I may have to have you give me a lesson!!

    ReplyDelete